Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010

Remember my healthy diet? Well, I went over to my grandpa's today and check out all of the yummy food he had that I couldn't eat!




























Can you believe all that? And the thing is, I usually would never even WANT to eat most of this stuff usually. In fact, I'm over at his place even Wednesday and I never crave it or give in and eat any of it. Well, usually...maybe the beer or the spinach dip, but for sure not doughnuts or pizza pockets!

I'm not into the overly processed food. But, of course, the week that I'm only eating fruits and veggies all of this stuff jumps out at me begging me to take a bite! This is why I don't diet. If I am not "allowed" to eat something, then that's exactly what I want to ear. So, don't push that red button and guess what...I push it 95% of the time! Hah!

Today, I didn't touch any of that good though. Yay me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment