Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6, 2010

Tonight Scott and I visited the San Francisco Underground Farmer's Market. When I think of a Farmer's Market, I think of organic, fresh, seasonal fruit and veggies plus other goodies like meat, eggs, flowers, prepared food and so on.

Not this Farmer's Market! This is where you sample different kinds of food made by...well, just about anyone, in and around San Francisco. Amazing!

But first, you have to wait in a loooooong San Francisco kind of line...



It went by sort of fast. No, I'm not going to lie. We were standing in line for about 45 minutes, at least. But it was so worth it! Plus, it was a beautiful evening so standing out side and mingling wasn't all that bad.

Of course once we did get in we headed straight for some BBQ!



Sooooooooo delicious!! Even Scott was impressed!!

Here are a few other pictures from the market. It was pretty dark, and major crowded, so I didn't click many pictures.










What a fun night! They only do this maybe once a month. I'm all ready looking forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment