Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3, 2010

Recently I have taken up Yoga. I go twice a week and I absolutely love it! I love the meditation aspect as well as the stretching. I workout pretty often, usually running or bike riding, but I hardly ever stretch. I know, how bad is that? I would love to find time to do it at least twice more a week but seeing how I have the craziest schedule out of anyone I know, I'm not sure that's going to happen. I am just thankful I can find two nights a week to do it!

Today I photographed a children's yoga class! Man, these kids were so cute! And, they were excellent at Yoga too! I am not going to post many pictures. But here are a few of my favorites and at least you're able to see what I did today.







Speaking of Yoga, I am heading out to my class now! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment