Friday, February 12, 2010

February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Mom!!
Happy Birthday to You

You got it! It's my mom's birthday today. She turned...just kidding, I'll keep that a secret just in case she doesn't want everyone to know!  :)

I was able to hang out with her this afternoon. We had a great time! She has been wanting me to check out her new gym, Crunch Fitness in Blackhawk Plaza. So, off we went! I ran for 40 minutes while she walked up a "hill" and then did her weights. It was fun working out with my mom! 

After that we went back to her house and hung out for an hour chit-chatting. Dan was taking her to dinner so I left when they did. 

Happy Birthday, Mom! Hope
you enjoyed your special day!

*click pictures to enlarge*



Lookin' good, Mom!








1 comment: