Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17, 2010

Food post!! Get excited!!

Tonight Scott and I both made homemade pizza and WOW were they good!!!!!!!!

Here is what we wanted on our pizza...

*click pictures to enlarge*


-zucchini
-eggplant
-garlic
-red peppers
-spinach
-pesto basil
-mushrooms
-motzzarella cheese (not pictures)

After you chop up all the veggies, it's time to prepare the whole wheat Naan. We put a little olive oil on each side and stuck it in the oven on bake at 350 for about 5 minutes. This is just to brown the Naan and make it a little crunchy.

Then, add everything! As much or little as you want. And stick back in the oven for another 5-8 minutes just to the cheese and warm everything up.



Remove from the oven and serve warm! Holy cow is this delish! And healthy too!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Yum, that pizza looks great! I love 365 blogs! I wanted to do this for the year, because I do take pictures pretty much every day. But, I didn't know if I could keep up with a 365 blog and my normal blog (and of course teaching & being a mommmy). One of these years, I will do it! Looking forward to seeing your pictures of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's healthy and easy to make! Give it a try, Melissa! Thanks for checking out my blog. It is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be, and I'm not even a mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't you make this for me when we were in Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look totally delish. I'm a vegetarian so it really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If any of you try making it, let me know what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete