Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3, 2010

I got to hang out with my grandpa today! I actually hang out with him just about every Wednesday. He doesn't drive anymore and since I have the time, I go over and take him out to lunch and to do his errands at least once a week. I love it!

Aren't grandpa's the best? Mine is!
**click the picture to enlarge**

We met my sister for lunch in Walnut Creek. There is nothing my grandpa loves more than his two granddaughters! We are his only grandkids. Can't you tell by his smile that he loves us? We love him too!

I love old people's hands! I should do a series on hands. Not just any hands though, grandparents hands!

And what is my grandpas favorite drink? Wine! I am definitely his granddaughter!

I feel so lucky to still have my grandpa around!


2 comments: