Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13, 2010

It's hard to believe that it's 64 degrees in San Francisco when just about every where else in the United States is getting hit with major snow and ice storms! I know I complain a lot, but I guess it's not THAT bad. It's just that I'm a typical Cali Girl! If it drops below 60 then I am freezing. And, tons of rain? Yuck! Snow? You're crazy! Unless it's a quick trip to Tahoe for some snowboarding, of course!

This is what I like to see in February...

*click the pictures to enlarge*

You know two more things San Francisco has? Fog and traffic! Here we were sitting on the freeway trying to get on the Bay Bridge on this beautiful Saturday afternoon. Even thought there is fog, it's still nice out though! Plus, the fog was only over the bay so once we got into the city, it was sunny again! It only took us about 45 minutes! Notice how on the other side going East there is NO traffic?!!




The sun was getting ready to set and it was such a beautiful evening! Scott and I decided to walk down the street and get some ice cream. Apparently, everyone else had the same idea because there was a line out the door! It was totally worth the wait and great to see everyone out enjoying the nice weather!




Yummmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment