Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20, 2010

Scott and I had the morning open for whatever we wanted to do. That NEVER happens! haha Actually, one of my New Year's Resolutions was to try not to jam pack our schedule anymore. I am so guilty of cramming 10 things in one day! What can I say? There's just always something going on...

Scott and I walked to Brickhouse Cafe for brunch. On our way there, I clicked a few pictures of this guy walking in front of us with a...ummmm...tail hanging out of his pocket. It's a key chain, but I thought it was pretty funny and since moving to San Francisco some time ago it totally didn't surprise me when I saw it! I just thought it was funny.

*click pictures to enlarge*

We took a picture of each other while waiting for our food. We took a lot, but I only picked two to put on display. hehe

Mine of him...(he's so cute :)





His of me...



We went to see a movie after brunch. We saw Shutter Island. Wow! We both loved it! Another movie that was pretty long but totally worth it.

After that, Scott went to his brothers for the night and I went to babysit my favorite little lady, Aya! She's sitting up now! How exciting!






Ready for bed!



She went to bed, I stayed until about 9 and then went out with some friends to one of my favorite bars, Butter!

What a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment