Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14, 2010

Will you be my Valentine?

I actually had two Valentine's this year!   :)

Here's one...

*click pictures to enlarge*

And here's the other...



My grandpa and Scott! I couldn't be any more happy!

Scott and I decided we wanted to take my grandpa out to lunch on Valentine's Day. It would have also been my grandpa's 65th wedding anniversary! We went to one of his favorite restaurants and had a wonderful time with him! He was sooooo happy we were there with him!

Scott and I usually have a tradition of staying home and having dinner on Valentine's Day. Our dinner is the same every year, Kraft Mac n Cheese with hotdogs and a bottle of some of our favorite wine! This year, however, we decided to meet up with my mom and Dan and have drinks with them, and then dinner in Danville at a Chinese restaurant.

It was such a fun day spending it with people I love the most! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwe lucky you!!! This one will go on next year's calendar for Feb.

    ReplyDelete