Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010

Today...hehe I can at least say I took my "picture of the day" even though it is nothing special. I have been having so much fun taking pictures every day but I have realized that some days are going to be better than others. That is just how life works, right?

Today wasn't exactly a bad day. I was just extremely busy! Before I knew it, I was laying on the couch about to pass out and I jumped up and remembered I had forgotten to take a picture. Whoops!

This picture was taken at 11:58pm. NO JOKE! As I was brushing my teeth even. Actually, I think the toothbrush was hanging out of my mouth while I was taking this picture. Nice visual, huh?

Introducing...dundunduuuun...my fabulous picture of the day! :) (Totally kidding about the fabulous part.)

From January
**click on the pictures to enlarge**

No comments:

Post a Comment