Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010

Aloha, Day 3!!

I have been getting up bright and early and going for a 40 minute run before the sun is up. Actually, right when I'm done with my run, as I'm sitting and stretching and taking in the breathtaking views, the sun starts to rise over Haaleakala (the volcano on Maui). Priceless! Could life get any better than this? Plus, I am running on the beach! I don't even need my iPod since I would much rather listen to the waves. To top it off, it is whale season and I was able to see whales playing out in the water as I ran along the shore.

This afternoon we packed some sandwiches, snacks and drinks and headed to Kaanapali Beach. We made a day of it since it's about 40 minutes away from where we are staying in Kihei.

I actually did bring my camera today! Here are a few pictures of the beach, and one of me!

From January
**click on the pictures to enlarge**

From January

From January

1 comment: