Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23, 2010

I did say that if it didn't stop raining I was going to go to Hawaii, right? Well, off I go! :)

From January
**click on the pictures to enlarge**

From January

From January

Adios yucky rain!

From January


From January

Up, Up and Away!

From January

What's this?

From January

From January

Aloooooohaaaaa!! Check out those waves!!

From January

From January

And blue sky!

From January

Really though, we have had this trip planned for months. It couldn't have come at a better time! Me and four of my best girlfriends (one being my sis) are here in Maui for a much needed ladies trip. YES!!

I cannot tell you how amazing it felt to get off the plane and feel 80 degree weather!

Our first stop was at one of our favorite fish taco restaurants, Jaws, in Kihei. Deeeeeelicious! Of course, a beer was in order. Plus, we arrived just in time for happy hour!

From January

From January

From January

After we filled our tummy with tacos and beer, we headed to the beach! Look how white we all are! Haha! This is Makenna Beach...

From January

We ended up down the road at Big Beach to watch our first Hawaii'an sunset. So pretty!

From January






3 comments:

  1. Alllllloooooohhhhaaaaa. (Take me back please!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcie! Amanda Scott here..... I really like your blog! It's so pretty. It's funny...we have a lot in common (at least in your last couple of weeks)....I was born up in Tahoe and used to have a cabin up there...and my dad lives in Maui now too! I also have probably been to Maui (prior to my dad's move) about 30 times for vacations! I miss Tahoe and Maui so much! You also seem to love food and wine as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! Thanks for checking out my blog. How lucky to have your dad in Maui! With all this Cali rain, I am thinking about heading back there sooner than later. :)

    ReplyDelete