Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26, 2010

After two days straight at the beach, we needed a day off. Well, WE didn't need it, but our poor white bodies did! I don't think I have ever gone to Hawaii this white before. Scary! Luckily none of us got too burnt (except maybe Diana :). But, to prevent some major burnt bods, we decided to hit up the other side of the island and do some shopping.

Paia is a small hippyish town. It's really cute! It reminds me of a street you would find in Berkeley.
From January
**click the pictures to enlarge**

Of course, we had to eat more yummy fish tacos. Wow! I didn't actually order than, I got a salad. I did try one though and they were amazing! I might even go as far as saying they are better than Jaws. Crazy, I know!
From January

I know you know where this light is from! I just had to take a picture of it...
From January

We walked around for a little while, did some shopping, worked up an appetite again and stopped for one of Maui's famous shave ice! I crave these things on a regular basis at home, especially during the summer! And, yes, these are the ones with ice cream on the bottom.
From January

From January

From January

From January

We had to sign their guest book too!
From January

Jamie showing off the sticker she bought for Dustin! Love it!
From January

Before we left we had some fun taking a picture of each of us! I love this wall! I love these ladies!
From January



1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha...No Aroha. He liked his sticker.
    Those fish tacos are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete