Monday, January 18, 2010

January 18, 2010

Well since it's been raining SO much lately (seriously, this is so unlike California) I decided to put on my rain boots, dust off my umbrella and head outside to take some pictures in the rain. Fun, right? Except the second I get outside, the clouds part and sun starts to shine through.

Now, yesterday during the engagement shoot we waited for three hours for that sun to come out! I guess I can't complain since it did for at least a few minutes at the very end. But, still! I actually wanted the rain today!

As you can see from this picture, it clearly had been raining seconds before I took it! I'm sure Scott and the dogs were happy it wasn't raining but darnit! Oh well, I like this picture anyway.
From January
**click on the pictures to enlarge**

Also, ever since I have seen these plants I have wanted to photograph them. I don't know why, they just look cool. Today was my lucky day to photograph them and I must say, the pictures turned out exactly how I imagined it! Yay!
From January

From January

No comments:

Post a Comment