Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17, 2010

I have been trying not to post my pictures from "jobs" as part of this blog. Mainly because I want to force myself to take pictures regardless of if I'm getting paid or not! But, there will always be exceptions to MY rules.

And, today will be an exception. :)

Today we I took Brian and Jamie's engagement pictures. I really had a fun time photographing these two, despite the rainy weather. I will be photographing their wedding in May, so don't be surprised if you see more pictures of this lovely couple (and their adorable son)!

Here are some of my favorites from today's shoot...
From January
**click the pictures to enlarge**

From January

From January

From January

From January

It finally cleared up for the last half hour of our shoot! We were able to get a couple pictures before the clouds rolled back in and it started pouring again.
From January

From January

No comments:

Post a Comment