Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28, 2010

I forgot my big camera at the condo. So sad! But, I did take pictures on my little camera tonight at Mama's Fish House. So, I will come back to this post and add to it when I am able to get to the pictures.

Visit back soon!

UPDATE:

Yumm, looking at these pictures make me want to take a special trip back to Maui just to hit up Mama's! It also makes me realize how bummed I am I forgot my big camera! Oh well, next time. And trust me, there will be a next time!

Here's a pictures of us ladies enjoying our drinks.
From January
**click on the pictures to enlarge**

They were the best Mai Tai's on Maui!
From January

I started off with a Maui tomato and onion salad with macadamia nuts and Point Reyes blue. cheese. Yummm!
From January

My sis started with the Seared Ahi Sashimi with pineapple tamarind sauce. So good!
From January

My sister and I split our entree's. I ordered off the Appetizers and got the Seared Beef Polynesian served in a grilled papaya. To die for!!
From January

Jamie ordered one of our all time favorite dishes from Mama's and probably the best tasting thing in the whole entire world! She got the Mahimahi stuffed with lobster, crab, Maui onion and baked in a macadamia nut crust! Heaven? YES!!
From January

For dessert we ordered a Mama's Chocolate Kuau Pie wish was delicious!
From January

Another dessert that was ordered was another one of our all time favorites, the Banana Macadamia Nut Crisp served warm with homemade Tahitian ice cream. It melts in your mouth and comes with an oh-so-cute turtle cookie on top!
From January

And there you have it. Our night at Mama's Fish House! If you're ever visiting Maui, it is one of those "must go to" places. I promise you won't regret it.

Cheers from me to you!
From January

No comments:

Post a Comment