Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4, 2010

Today was cold and rainy and I didn't do much at all. Not because I didn't want to but because I didn't feel like getting drenched! No fun, no fun at all.

Instead, my sidekick, Aya, and I took a few pictures indoors. Aya is probably one of the cutest little girls in the world! I get to hang out with her on occasion and I LOVE it!

For those who don't know, I used to be a full time nanny for two families. Between the two of them I watched 3 little boys. Jack and Alex are brothers and then their little buddy, Magnus (killer name, huh?). I watched these little dudes grow for three awesome years! I love kids! So, even though I made the decision to be a full time photographer (best decision of my life) it was hard for me not to watch kids anymore at all.

This is where little Aya comes in. Her parents are awesome and was looking for someone totally flexible and someone who didn't want to work full time but maybe a little here and a little there. Perfect! I can do that!

This was one of the lucky days I was able to hang out with Aya. She made the rainy day not so bad. I'm sure there will be a lot of pictures of her to come! Whenever I see her, I can't help but take a picture! Duh, that's kinda what I do...

From January
**click on the pictures to enlarge**

From January

I also took a picture of this funny looking Santa guy just because I sat there and looked at him while working on my computer for over an hour at Philz Coffee!!
From January

No comments:

Post a Comment