Friday, January 29, 2010

January 29, 2010

Is today really our last full day in Hawaii?? NOOOOOO!! I really, really am not ready to go home yet. I miss Scott and the puppies but definitely not the rain and cold weather we're having back in San Francisco this month.

We decided to spend our last day at the beach. Not just any beach, Wialea Beach! If you haven't been to the Grand Wialea, you are missing out. It is breathtaking! Gorgeous! Probably the most beautiful resort I have ever been to. I have had the pleasure of staying there a few times. It is quite an experience.

We started off at one their many bars for a drink (of course we did!).
From January
**click on the pictures to enlarge**

This is the view from the bar. Yeah, that bar tender has got it maaaaadeeee!!
From January

I have seen many people getting married in this cute little church on the beach which is also part of the resort!
From January

From January

From January

Of course they have Koi fish! I could watch these guys for hours. They are so pretty! Wait, can fish be "pretty"? Oh well...
From January

From January

From January

I get relaxed just looking at this picture. Jealous too!
From January

Another one of their many pools...if that's what you want to call it.
From January

They even have their own beach that goes into ANOTHER pool! Actually, I believe the lazy river is connected to this one.
From January

Last but not least, here is the beach we spent the day at. Ahhhh...so relaxed!
From January

I wish I had walked around the resort a little more, especially on the inside and out front, but we wanted to get back to the beach. Ya know, being the last day and all. Oh well, I will have to go back soon!!

What a great last day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' these pics. You are so talanted :) That drink was super yummy!

    ReplyDelete